We also bought the teacher's edition to grade his work and receive additional instruction when needed. Verified purchase: Yes Condition: New. This double book set runs along the lines of grade 8, reinforcing what was learned earlier and the Cd-Rom is very supportive of the books.
Psychology in Everyday Life
I wish Bob Jones would write the text a little bigger. I love this.
Verified purchase: No. Skip to main content. About this product.eywaapps.dk/I/wp-content/user/tuppence-to-spend-april-grove-a-street-at-war-series.php
Writing at University: A guide for students (3rd edition) - Open Research Online
Stock photo. Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable.
- Modelling Rationality, Morality, and Evolution.
- Neural Network Simulation Environments.
- Recollections of Eminent Economists: Volume 1.
- Primary Care Medicine for Psychiatrists: A Practitioner’s Guide.
- Writing about Writing, 3rd Edition | Macmillan Learning for Instructors;
Literature selections provide students the opportunity to analyze real texts. See details. See all 2 brand new listings.
Buy It Now. Add to cart. Show More Show Less.
- A View from the Inland Northwest: Everyday Life in America!
- 12 editions of this work;
- Shop by category.
- Financial Freedom: Using the Wealthflow System.
- Academic Writing for Graduate Students, 3rd Edition;
- Black Label Edition - The Science of Being Great?
Add to Cart. The Oxford Guide to Effective Writing and Speaking is the essential guide for everyone who needs to communicate in clear and effective English, both written and spoken.
John Seely looks at the key factors to consider in tailoring your material so that you get your message across, such as understanding the demands of particular audiences, subjects, and situations. Full of practical guidance, this book also includes helpful 'You Try' sections and 'guidelines' to practise and reinforce what you've learnt. The answers to the exercises in the 'You Try' sections can be found at the back of the book. This is the most comprehensive guide to using English for effective communication available; it covers an unrivalled range of situations and requirements, making it ideal for use at work, at school and university, or at home.
You are here
He provides grammar training and consultancy to schools and colleges in England. The price listed on this page is the recommended retail price for Japan.
- Madame Depardieu and the Beautiful Strangers?
- Anti-Capitalism: A Guide to the Movement (Revolutionary Portraits).
- The SMART Way.
- iWork 05: The Missing Manual: The Missing Manual.
- Motherland: Growing Up with the Holocaust.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Price incl. Pages Pages.